Hey I’m Amanda, and I’ve been doing hair for seven years! I graduated in 2016 from an Aveda Institute which brought me to Breze! My fav Aveda product these days would have to be our botanical repair bond building styling cream for using before I diffuse my hair or before I do a blow out on clients!
In my seven years of experience, I realized about 3 years in that my biggest passion is colour, not really fitting in one box though as I love blonding, blended/lived in balayages, coppers/reds, every shade of brunette and expensive brunette and then vivids and pastels of course! Every colour service just feels like fun art projects and I’m always so excited to create your dream hair and chat away for a few hours! While colour has my heart, I do love the women’s hair side in general, haircuts/styling and prom/bridal styles! I love creating bobs and lobs with texture, I love a French bob, shags are a big favourite and anything bangs/fringe, I’m your girl! If you’re ever unsure of what to book or the process, I am always happy to do a free consultation at the salon!
- Aveda Institute Victoria 2015/2016
- PaintByNumbers by TressesByTress
- Bleach Out class by HairLikeABoss
- Precision Cutting Class with Hanzo (best scissors ever) by Cole Thompson
+ current on going education investments:
- $180/ year – Behind The Chair University: (access to 1000s of educational videos from celebrity stylists)
- The French Bob by Justin Toves-Vincilione
- 90s Super Model Layers by Justin Toves-Vincilione
- $1300/ life time access – Braggn University by Devyn Pennell of BraggnBeauty/ co owner of Glow Hair Co:
- Braggn Blonde Balayage
- Braggn Bronde
- Braggn Brunette
- Scandinavian Hairline