To get the most out of your service, hair must be at least the length of a grain of rice, or 1/4 of an inch long. If the hair is too short, your esthetician will have to rebook you for a later date to ensure all hair is properly removed.
Before your appointment:
- Wear comfortable loose-fitting clothes
- Avoid applying creams or lotions to the area prior to the appointment
- Exfoliating 48 hours before your appointment will help bring hairs closer to the surface maximizing your results. Please do not exfoliate any sooner than 48 hours before or after your appointment to avoid irritation.
- If you have a sunburn on the rea to be waxed you will be asked to return when it has fully healed.
Aftercare: 24-48 hours
- Avoid workouts or activities that make you sweat
- Avoid direct sun exposure as the area will be more prone to sunburn
- No hot baths or showers